Are you interested in conserving populations
and habitat for bighorn sheep and want to
do your part to help?
RMBS is always seeking folks who want to contribute their time and energy to
help us keep sheep on the mountain.
As a volunteer, you can:
- Assess and monitor sheep habitat conditions
- Conduct population surveys
- Trap and handle sheep
- Participate in original and partnered research projects
- Work on habitat improvement projects
- Conduct educational presentations
- Work information booths at events and shows
- Help us build the backbone of RMBS by helping with events and fundraising, obtaining new members and sponsors, and general bookkeeping